Meet our team
« Every useless help is an obstacle to development. » Maria Montessori
Roles of Montessori Educator
The main role of the educator is to guide children towards their interest by preparing the environment for this purpose (prepared environment):
• Set up the educational materials developed by Maria Montessori to allow the child to explore the world, to seize it and to develop,
• Determine (through observation) what educational materials can be offered to the child and show him how to use it,
• Ensures that each child enjoys a moment of autonomous activity two and a half to three hours each morning,
• Develops the basic rules of the class (functioning, safety, hygiene, etc ...) and ensures that they are followed,
• Communicates with each child, their parents, and the school's educational team.
Our teaching team
Directress & Montessori educator
Mother of two children, former nutrition teacher and dietician for children and adolescents ; my passion for Montessori came with the birth of my first child. I believe in a quality education based on kindness, and that respects the child in all his being. I want children to believe in their dreams and to hang on to them.
"Whatever you dream of doing, start it. Audacity has genius, power, magic. "J. von Goethe.
Welcome to the Children's House ! "